I never really thought about my future career. Why? I don’t know, maybe because I don’t see the utility to have one. I have seen too much people unhappy with their job, waiting for some vacancy and always swear about it when they could just leave their job and dream their dream. It’s why I always wanted to leave the society and travel through mountains by my own with my back pack. I just want to feel alive…
'I don't see any use in having one' instead of 'I don't see the utility to have one'.
ReplyDeleteI have seen too many people, not too much people.
Vacation - seems like this is a word you need to know!
. . . and live their dream.
It is such a good plan Sebastien! There is more to life than a job, 2.5 kids and a house in the suburbs.
Dream away!